We are a community of parents who are tired of loading our kids up into the cars full of excitement about visiting a new playground only to be disappointed by a park that is littered with garbage or swings are in disrepair. We thought, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to find this out ahead of time? KidsPlayParks.com was created by parents for parents as a platform for sharing details on parks and playgrounds throughout the country. We are parents and just like you we are looking for fun yet safe places for our children to play in. Like you, we want to know if there are bathrooms and if they are clean, are there shady places in the park for the kids to take a break from the sun, is there parking close by and most of all is the playground in good working condition.
We hope that you will join our community by sharing some of your thoughts and opinions on locals parks in your area, after-all parents know best!
Sites we love
Discover your neighborhood online (travel, lodging, recreation, restaurants and more)
- "AtHomeDad.org, a resource and community for stay-at-home dads, fathers who are primary caregiver in their family, and other involved dads. We believe the involvement of a father in the life of his child is beneficial to the child and, ultimately, society as a whole."
- "We're just a few moms that track down cool stuff so you can stay busy being fabulous. We know cool stuff doesn't make the mom, but it certainly helps make life a little better."
Budget Hotel Finder
- Guide to finding budget hotels and motels in the United States.
Select Bed and Breakfasts
- A hand selected directory of the bed and breakfasts inns throughout North America.
Dog Friendly Parks
- An expansive directory of dog friendly places including dog parks, restaurants, dog-friendly hotels and pet stores.
- Since its launch in 1999, UrbanBaby has been an invaluable resource for urban parents.
Vegetarian and vegan restaurants
Go green wth environmentally friendly places
Mom needs some frozen yogurt