This six-acre park is across the street from McClure Middle School to the north and Queen Anne Community Center and Pool to the east. Its fenced-in gr
Outside the fence, a partially wheelchair-accessible children's play area includes swings, slides, a merry-go-round, and a climbing structure. There
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?