The playfield, refurbished and opened to the public in 2003, features a large wooden climbing structure as its centerpiece. There's a lot to explore h
Tots (five and under) enjoy a smaller structure, a merry-go-round that doesn't go too fast, and swings.
A crushed-gravel path goes around the
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?