This tiny slice of green at the intersection of the west side of Sixth Avenue, Downing Street, and Bleecker Street is easy to miss - especially the sm
Neighborhood kids and parents are a tight-knit but welcoming group, happy to share the climbing structure and swing set (two big kid swings, two for i
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?