The playground was newly renovated and re-opened in February 2008. It's a great small park at the top of 24th Street. The sun always seems to shine on
Ground: Rubber, sand, and grass
Play structure: Metal, plastic
Stroller Accessible: Yes
Picnic Tables: No
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?