Madison Square Park park covers a little more than six acres in the Flatiron District and is nestled among some of NYC's prettiest older skyscrapers,
During the summer months, the recently refurbished, playground sports a very cool shower-height spinning fountain, surrounded by smaller blocks sprayi
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?