Victorian-style Lafayette Park, one of the oldest parks west of the Mississippi River, serves as an anchor of Lafayette Square, one St. Louis's most b
Each day finds residents enjoying picnics, jogging, biking, and walking their pooches throughout this urban oasis. The 30-acre park also has several a
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?