Greenwood Park, tucked into the Greenwood neighborhood just north of 85th, features native plantings, paths for biking and scootering, innovative play
The park takes up 2.2 acres on the site of what was once a Japanese-owned greenhouse, and before that, land that was used in the Seattle-Everett Inter
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?