Nestled in the start of Glen Canyon, this playground is a great place to start or end a nature walk. And in July 2007 all the playground sand was repl
The best part about the playground, though, is that it's attached to Glen Park Canyon, a combination field/tree grove with lots of cool dirt paths aro
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?