One of NY's best-kept secrets, the Rusk Rehabilitation Institute harbors a public botanical garden just right for little ones.
The 1700 square foot Glass Garden conservatory, opened in 1959, was the first facility in the world designed to be totally accessible to people in whe
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?