A generally quiet enclave north of the University of Washington, Cowen Park is tacked onto the west end of Ravenna Park, adding grassy play and picnic
Small, leafy Cowen Park features a decent play area, softball field, picnic tables, and restrooms. The 8.4-acre park probably isn't worth a trip on it
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?