The first thing you'll notice about Big Cottonwood Park is the large softball complex, with four diamonds surrounding a central set of bleachers. But
This is a park with plenty of room to run, fly kites, play Frisbee, or flop down and watch the clouds.
Paved paths cut through the grassy are
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?