Historic, 14-acre Benton Park - created in 1866 - features a man-made lake, stocked with fish and crossed by a rustic, picturesque bridge.
The park also features a reflecting pool, a large playground (completely redone in September 2008!), a horseshoe court, and two lighted tennis courts.
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?