This is a brand new park, squeezed into a relatively small space on 24th Street, but it's well-designed and laid out nicely in the small space. It has
Ground: Rubber mat, composite decking, concrete, and tile and stone mosaic snake
Play structure: Plastic, metal, and rope
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?